Refunds will be issued either as household credit on your Milford Recreation account or you may receive your refund in the form of check (allow 3-4 weeks for processing) according to the following guidelines.
- Refund requests must be made in writing toRecdesk@ci.milford.ct.us at least two weeks prior to the start of the program to receive a full refund.
- Refund requests made less than two weeks prior to the start of a program shall be subject to a 25% fee.
- A participant may request a withdrawal due to an unforeseen medical or hardship condition less than two weeks prior to the program or during the course of the activity. The request must be made in writing. The participant may receive a full or prorated refund or account credit based on a case by case review.
- No refunds will be issued for programs that have ended.
- Special circumstances related to withdrawal requests not specifically covered within this policy will be determined at the discretion of the Director of Recreation or designee.
If the Recreation Department cancels a program due to insufficient enrollment, participants will be notified and given a full refund, or account credit. (The Milford Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel, postpone or combine classes; change the date, time or location of classes; change instructors or make other necessary modifications.)
Every effort will be made to make up weather related cancellations however refunds will not be issued for activities that are canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Recreation Department.