Dog Training Classes
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Canine Training Class
Puppy Kindergarten and Basic 1
Animal Assisted Therapy Services & Pawsitive Approach Hosting Milford Parks and Recreational Classes
This is not a free class, pricing is available upon inquiry with class director noted below.
General class information:
- A copy of your updated rabies certificate MUST be brought in the first day of class
- Dogs must be fitted with a buckle or slip collar, EasyWalk harness or other front clip harness and a six foot leash.
- Re-tractable leashes, choke, chain, or pronged collars are not permitted.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers or shoes with non-slip soles.
- A sweat shirt or vest with pockets, or treat pouch to hold treats is recommended.Bring a variety of soft treats for positive reinforcement for your dog.
- Students are expected to arrive on time for each lesson.
- Your pets should attend all classes with you
- We do encourage families to come, parents with children under the ages of 12 must hold the leash throughout the class
AKC "STAR" Puppy Kindergarten
It is never too young to begin work with your puppy! This course is designed to begin the training process with puppies, two months and older, and provide crucial socialization opportunities. Sit, down, and walking on a loose leash will be introduced. House training, puppy nipping, barking, and other typical puppy behaviors will be addressed. Six week course.
This six-week courses is designed to help handlers and their dogs practice the basic commands with increasing distractions.
Focus, Sit, Down, Walking (on a loose leash), Stay, Come, Touch and Leave It cues are the primary concentration.
Class Location: 4 Oxford Road, Building D, Suite 5/6, Milford, CT 06460
Phone: (203) 699-6DOG
For questions about our dog training classes contact: email@example.com
Sunday September 29 @ 4:00 pm Family Manners 1
Thursday October 3 @ 6:00 pm Puppy Kindergarten
Thursday October 3 @ 7:00 pm Family Manners 1
Monday November 4 @6:00 pm Family Manners 2
Monday November 4@ 7:00 pm Family Manners 1
Register online at: https://form.jotform.us/90998302984169