Softball & Volleyball Summer Clinic with Julie Johnson
The Milford Recreation Department will offer a Softball & Volleyball Clinic for girls at the Parsons Gymnasium and Wasson Softball Fields.
The clinic will be taught by Foran High School head coach Julie Johnson and staffed by varsity players of the softball and volleyball teams.
In both sessions, players will work on their basic skills, offensive and defensive drills, team situations and have fun doing it!!!
The clinic is available to all girls in the grades of 5th to 8th grade. The softball portion of the day will run from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Following an hour lunch break, the volleyball clinic will start and run from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Players can sign up for one or both sessions. A single session will cost $120 while both clinics will cost $200.
- The clinic will be held at the Wasson Field and Parsons Gymnasium.
- Children should bring a water bottle or drink for half day sessions.
- Children should bring a cooler lunch with snacks and drinks for full day session.
- Any classes canceled due to weather will be made up.
- For more information contact Bill Garfield at (203) 783-3388 or email@example.com