Basketball, Competitive Adult League
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- This is INDIVIDUAL registration only.
- The forfeit fee for either league is $90, which will be need to be paid after a forfeit and before your next contest.
- Please contact Bill Garfield at (203) 783-3388 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on these competitive basketball leagues.
- The Men's Competitive League is a refereed league and will be played on either Wednesday or Thursday nights at the Parsons Gynasium.
- Entry Fee is $30.00 per resident; $50.00 for any grandfathered player and $100.00 for up to three non-residents per team. The per game referee fee is $35.
- All players will need to turn in a valid CT Drivers License upon registering.
- The Women's Competitive League is a refereed league and will be played on Saturday mornings at the West Shore Gymnasium.
- Entry Fee is $30.00 per player for the women's league. The per game referee fee is $30.
- All players will need to turn in a valid CT Drivers License prior to playing in first game.
- Cancellation Information will be posted on MilfordRecreation.com
- If the program is canceled an email and/or text message will be sent to all registered participants.
- Please be sure to update your Household Account with your current contact information and that you opt to receive cancellation information.
Additional Forms and Files: