Come join our women's open free play Badminton at the West Shore Gym.
Badminton is a sport that can be enjoyed by individuals of any age and physical ability. Playing Badminton is a great way to stimulate the brain and promote quick thinking while improving hand-eye coordination. Badminton is a low-injury risk sport that keeps one fit and flexible. Playing Badminton is a great social sport that doesn't cost a lot of money and is FUN!
- The women will play on Monday mornings from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- All abilities are welcome
- Bring your own racquet and shuttlecocks
- There is a drop in fee of $5 per day
- For further information contact Bill Garfield at 203-783-3388 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclement Weather Cancellation Information
- If Milford Public Schools are delayed due to inclement weather, the Badminton program will begin at 11:00 a.m.
- If Milford Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather, the Badminton program is canceled.