Cardio Core Workout is a fun and invigorating mix of cardio, core and strength training exercises designed to burn calories, build muscle, tone and strengthen the midsection and sculpt the legs. This total body workout includes a balanced mix of aerobics, Pilates style abdominal and leg exercises that emphasis toning the core and lower body while using a stability ball. The strength training for firming arms and your upper body will use three-pound dumb bells and a five-pound weighted ball.
- Instructor: Recreation Staff
- Please bring three pound hand weights to class with you for use during the strength training/toning, a five pound weighted ball as well a 65 cm size exercise ball.
- Class will be held at the Tri-Beach Community Center.
- Cancellation Information will be posted on MilfordRecreation.com
- If the program is canceled an email and/or text message will be sent to all registered participants.
- Please be sure to update your Household Account with your current contact information and that you opt to receive cancellation information.