This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Young artists will stretch their imaginations! Make pots, a musical instrument & your own creations.
We will even make a snow globe, while exploring clay! Learn to use clay tools to add texture & patterns to your projects. Try the wheel too! Most projects will be fired in the kiln. All supplies included, everything you make goes home!
Please bring a 12 ounce or smaller glass jar with a screw down lid to use.
Bring a snack.
No flip flops please.
- Instructor: Daphne Watson Blackwell
- Both beginners and intermediates are welcome.
- Enjoy creating with clay? Clay Camp is fun in a relaxed atmosphere.
- In a Clay studio using the tools and learning the easy techniques to make puzzles, bowls, wind chimes, sculptures of your favorite pet, just to name a few.
- Invite a friend or meet new ones. The popular Clay Games will return this year too!
- It's an exciting team-oriented series, you'll love it.
- Each week offers different clay projects. Try the wheel too!
- All supplies included, everything you make goes home!
- Bring a snack, without nuts.
- No flip flops please.
- Children age 15 accepted at a reduced rate, e-mal Bob Hayes if you are interested.
- For more information contact Bob Hayes at (203) 783-3283 or email@example.com