Hydro Aerobics classes are non-impact workouts that are designed to increase your muscle strength, endurance, flexibility, and improve your cardiac conditioning. These classes are also great for individuals with ailments such as arthritis or heart disease.
*This is also a class that uses the deep end quite often for different exercises.
- Tuesday and Thurdsay Instructor: Therese Liptak
- Aquatic exercise is a great alternative to regular aerobic and strength training classes, as the water provides support and minimizes joint irritation while providing resistance to your movements.
- In the event of inclement weather, the cancellation decision will be made 2 hours before the activity begins.
- Cancellation Information will be posted on MilfordRecreation.com
- If the program is canceled an email and/or text message will be sent to all registered participants.
- Please be sure to update your Household Account with your current contact information and that you opt to receive cancellation information.